- Universal Studios Hollywood®
– Attendees will enjoy the tour of this iconic studio and hear from a studio
executives as they share insight on current and upcoming attractions,
followed by a reception.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain®
- Attendees will get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the attractions that makes
this park a legend. The morning ends with a keynote luncheon featuring
Al Weber, Jr. PhD, chief operating office, Six Flags Entertainment
– a leading creator of special effects, guests will see demonstrations
of the latest experiential entertainment systems and tour the Los
Angeles County Fire Training Center, which utilizes
first-responder-training technologies developed by Technifex.
- Pacific Park® at the Santa Monica Pier – Guests will enjoy several rides and a networking reception at the world-famous pier overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- California Science Center –
As the future home to the Space Shuttle Endeavor, guests will take-away
best practices from behind-the-scenes tours of the center’s operational
areas, including F&B, retail, exhibits, safety, operations, and
- Disney California Adventure Park® – Attendees will learn from Disney Imagineers as they provide insight into projects such as Little Mermaids and Cars Land. Guests will also go on behind-the-scenes of some of the main park’s attractions.
Anyone who effects change within your organization including President/CEO/Owner, Vice President/Assistant Vice President, General Manager, Operations Manager, and Directors.
Registration is limited to 200 attendees. For more information or to register, visit http://www.iaapa.org/expos/Leadershipconference/index.asp