|Infinity Pool, Beach Villas hotel|
To be officially launched on 1 April 2012, RWS is Singapore’s first integrated resort to launch a separate non-gaming card membership with a dedicated rewards programme for its loyal guests, and timed to coincide with the completion of the integrated resort. Renowned spa operator ESPA will open the region’s first spa destination complex in June, followed by the world’s largest oceanarium – Marine Life Park, comprising one of Asia’s largest water theme parks and a world-class aquarium, in the second-half of 2012.
RWS INVITES has been designed for mass affluent individuals seeking leisure and lifestyle options, stringing perks and benefits from its over 60 food outlets, two themed attractions, six hotels and a slew of entertainment, concerts, sneak previews and special events – some of which will be organized exclusively for its card members. Some of these highlights include exclusive previews to ESPA and being among the first to be awed by the Marine Life Park’s majestic wildlife as well as experience the thrills and spills at the soon-to-open water theme park. The programme line-up will also include backstage stops and dining with the stars.
Card members can look forward to a specially-dedicated on-premise service lounge at RWS for respite before heading off to the next stop at the resort. Here, guests have a choice of complimentary refreshments and can make dinner reservations or purchase tickets for the many events at the resort. Ms Liang Wern Ling, Director of RWS INVITES, Resorts World Sentosa, said: “With our remaining stable of attractions, hotels and restaurants coming online this year, it is timely that we launch the loyalty programme that will give our guests a whole new dimension of experiencing the lifestyle that only RWS can offer.
“Never before has a loyalty programme in a single destination in Singapore offered deals across a full suite of experiences from attractions, performances, dining and hotel-stays to spa treatments and exclusive events. This suite of privileges and experiences at the Resort is a very powerful proposition for card members, and is what differentiates us from other loyalty programmes."
For an annual sign-up fee of $150, card members instantly receive either of the following packages worth more than $180: - A pair of passes to Universal Studios Singapore with Express privileges to five blockbuster attractions; - A fine-dining experience at L’ Atelier de Joel Robuchon; or - A 60-minute massage at the world-renowned ESPA. These welcome gifts kick-start a year packed with gastronomical experiences from kitchen tours to workshops with celebrity chefs and special menus, as well as pool-side parties, exclusive invitations and sneak previews to openings, special events and festive celebrations across the 49-hectare resort. This is the key differentiating factor of RWS INVITES, coupled with an exhaustive list of perks that include hotel room upgrades, free parking, complimentary tea and coffee at RWS restaurants, rebates and networking sessions specially organized for professionals.
For starters, six special events are already lined up in the coming weeks for new card members. They include:
- The first-ever Breakfast with the Stars of Universal Studios Singapore Weekends of 7 & 8 and 14 & 15 April 2012, 8.30am to 10am Come up-close with ever-green Universal Studios stars over breakfast at Mel’s Drive-In. Relish photo-moments with Woody Woodpecker, Marilyn Monroe, Betty Boop, Charlie Chaplin and the Dinettes. After breakfast, skip the regular queues to blockbuster attractions with special access from 10am to 11am.
- SPLASH pool-side Liquid Buffet at the Hard Rock Hotel Singapore 6 & 7 April 2012, 7pm to 12am Sip, soak and splash at Hard Rock Pool’s first-ever Liquid Buffet. Enjoy free flow of beer and cocktails courtesy of Hornitos Tequila, Midori, Effen Vodka and Cruzan 9 Spiced Rum for the first two hours. Plug into the hottest tracks by sexy supermodel deejay Angie Vu Ha on 6 April, followed by Rebecca Chen on 7 April. The party will be hosted by "hunky-licious" celebrity Paul Foster. So, don your coolest beach glam outfit and join in the fun!
- Wine Pairing Dinner at Osia restaurant 8 April 2012, 7pm to 10pm Taste the best vintages from across Australia’s most popular wineries, specially paired with Osia’s new-to-debut dishes created exclusively for RWS INVITES card members. Winner of Best Dining Experience 2011, Osia will serve up its famous flatbreads followed by a delectable Australian-inspired three-course dinner.
- Up-close with Celebrity Chef Sam Leong 14 April 2012, 4.30pm to 8.30pm RWS Invites welcomes you to be amongst the first to join local celebrity chef Sam Leong as he hosts a culinary master-class together with his wife at Forest in Resort World Sentosa’s latest Equarius Hotel. Learn to recreate elegant classic Chinese dishes. After the master-class, sit down to a relaxing four-course dinner showcasing the novel creations of Chef Leong and enjoy the evening amidst natural greenery.
- Malaysian Food Street’s All-You-Can-Eat buffet 15 April 2012, 11am to 1pm This closed-door event only for RWS INVITES card members allows you to sample all the star hawker dishes at Resorts World Sentosa’s widely successful Malaysian Food Street. Eat all you want, from Kuala Lumpur’s famous Heun Kee Claypot Chicken Rice, to Penang’s Ah Mei Hokkien Prawn Mee and hand-made chendol. And for the first time, learn how to replicate the Malaysian char kway teow and fried yuan yang in your own home with a cooking demonstration by RWS’ very own Chef Adolf.
- Michelin-Star Dining at L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon 15 April 2012, 12pm to 2pm L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon opens exclusively for lunch for RWS INVITES card members. Relax in the restaurant’s romantic ambience, savouring a specially-assembled five-course lunch of Chef Robuchon’s signature dishes. Finish with an exquisite platter of mignardise specially arranged by Chef Pâtissier Antonio Benites.
ABOUT RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Singapore’s first integrated resort is located on the resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, the resort has welcomed over 15 million visitors in 2010 since it opened in January of that year. RWS is home to the region’s first-and-only Universal Studios theme park, a Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium, a casino, luxurious accommodation in six unique hotels, the Resorts World Convention Centre, celebrity chef restaurants, Malaysian Food Street as well as specialty retail outlets. The resort also offers entertainment ranging from its resident theatrical circus spectacular - Voyage de la Vie, to public attractions such as the Crane Dance and the Lake of Dreams. Still to come are a destination spa and the world’s largest oceanarium, the Marine Life Park. RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit www.rwsentosa.com.