As the only brand of home appliances with an entire product line of ENERGY STAR-rated products, Bosch's presence at the VISION House® highlights the quality German-engineering and efficiency in Bosch appliances.
"Every day at Bosch we strive to find new ways to do business that enable us to provide real solutions for real green living," said Micaela Shaw, brand manager, Bosch home appliances. "We are honored to be a part of the VISION House® experience and to collaborate with such great organizations who share our same passion for conservation and efficiency."
The VISION House® kitchen is outfitted with a complete suite of Bosch built-in appliances. With stainless steel design and precision German engineering, these appliances seamlessly blend into the kitchen decor, while offering industry leading energy and water efficiency.
The following Bosch appliances are being showcased in the VISION House® in INNOVENTIONS:
- Bosch 800 Plus Dishwasher (SHE9ER55UC): Operating at a virtually silent 39 dBA, the Bosch 800 Plus is the quietest and most efficient dishwasher in North America. The third rack, ActiveTab™ Tray, and built-in water softener are just some of the features that reflect the high quality and efficiency that have become synonymous with Bosch.
- Bosch Induction Cooktop (NIT8665UC): With 4400W, the Bosch 800 Series induction cooktop is the most powerful in its class, heats quickly and accurately, and features AutoChef technology, which sets and maintains the perfect temperature for the best cooking results every time.
- Bosch VitaFresh French-door Refrigerator (B26FT70SNS): The European design of the Bosch 800 Series refrigerator makes it a beautiful, understated addition to any kitchen. The interior lives up to its pretty face by offering VitaFresh Food Preservation, technology that automatically keeps produce fresher longer, as well as all level LED lighting, and SteelTouch controls.
- Bosch Double Wall Oven (HBL8650UC): At 4.7 cubic foot capacity the Bosch 800 Series Double Wall Oven is the most spacious in the market. The convenient Seven Minute Fast Preheat in conjunction with Genuine European Convection ensures even cooking results so your dish comes out beautifully.
- Bosch Wall Mount Chimney Hood DKE9665PUC: Complete the ultimate Bosch kitchen with the 800 Series Chimney Hood. The sophisticated glass canopy is accented with halogen lights, digital display, and a powerful 600 CFM blower.
- Bosch Axxis Compact Dryer WTE86300US: The compact size and ventless drying make this unit a convenient solution for any space, from urban high rise buildings to a laundry room on the second floor. Its snag-free, stainless steel structured drum and reverse tumble action efficiently and gently tumbles clothing, while preventing clothes from tangling.
About Bosch Home Appliances
Bosch home appliances is part of BSH, Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance Group, based in Munich, Germany. As part of the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world, Bosch has been selling high performance German-engineered appliances in the United States since 1991. Known nationwide for raising the standards in quietness, efficiency and integrated design for appliances, Bosch frequently receives top ratings in leading consumer publications and is the winner of the ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award two years in a row. With U.S. headquarters in Huntington Beach, Calif., the company also operates an appliance park in New Bern, N.C. which houses state-of-the-art factories for dishwashers, ranges, ovens and cooktops. For more information about Bosch, visit www.bosch-home.com/us, like Bosch at Facebook.com/BoschAppliances or connect on Twitter @BoschAppliances.
About INNOVENTIONS at Epcot®
INNOVENTIONS is located in the heart of Epcot® at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Creativity and imagination abound as guests celebrate inspiration and the innovations that improve their lives and expand their horizons. Hands-on, interactive exhibits allow children and adults to be immersed into ideas that inform, entertain and inspire. For more information about INNOVENTIONS, visit www.innoventions.disney.com
About VISION House® in INNOVENTIONS
The VISION House® in INNOVENTIONS at Epcot® is a groundbreaking green home exhibit presented by Green Builder® Media in collaboration with Walt Disney Imagineering. This experiential exhibit in the heart of Epcot® highlights the very best in green residential design and sustainable living. Visitors should leave with a greater understanding of green design, technology, and products as well as a host of sustainable living ideas that they can incorporate in their lives the minute they get home from vacation.
In addition to Green Builder® Media, other sponsors for this exciting project include SIEMENS, GM, Ingersoll Rand, Armstrong, Boral, Hanwha, Kohler, National Fire Protection Association, Panasonic, Pella, and Schott.
About Green Builder® Media, LLC
Green Builder® Media, LLC is the leading media company in North America focused on green building and sustainable living. With a comprehensive suite of print and digital media solutions, demonstration projects, case studies, online training, and live events, Green Builder® Media assists building professionals in preparing themselves for a new green economy and helps homeowners understand how to live more sustainably. For more information about sponsorships, contact Sara Gutterman at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Green Builder® Media, visit www.greenbuildermag.com or contact Heather Wallace at email@example.com.