- Access to buy single day adult and single day junior/senior general admission tickets to the park
- The ability to scan a barcode from the mobile ticket on an iPhone or Android at the front gates
- A GPS enabled map of Kings Dominion, along with a park guide
- The ability to plan a day at the park by searching for daily events, along with a calendar of events
- A friend finder function, allowing guests to keep track of their group while at the park
- Information for large groups planning to visit Kings Dominion
- Access to information regarding nearby lodging and other accommodations near Kings Dominion
“The new mobile app puts Kings Dominion at a level that no other theme park in the region reaches,” said marketing director John Taylor. “Giving our guests the ability to not only purchase tickets on their phone, but also to find their way through the park with a GPS enabled map, makes a trip to Kings Dominion more thrilling than ever before and supports our overall marketing initiatives.”
Kings Dominion plans to add new features to its mobile app throughout the year, including more ticket purchasing options.
The Kings Dominion mobile app is available to download for free from the iTunes app store and Google Play Store on Android phones. Search “Kings Dominion” to find and download.
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: “FUN”) is a publicly traded partnership headquartered in Sandusky, Ohio. The Company, which owns and operates 11 amusement parks, six outdoor water parks, one indoor water park and five hotels, is one of the largest regional amusement park operators in the world. Its parks are located in Ohio, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, and Toronto, Ontario. Cedar Fair also operates the Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in Gilroy, California under a management contract.